RB-1 for sale

  • Kurt Henry
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 7:19 AM
      Hey BOBers,
      I'm not associated with them, but I noticed that
      recycledcycles.net has a 56cm Bridgestone RB-1 for
      sale. It's my size, but my fiance would hang me if I
      bought it. Somebody needs to give this bike a good
      home!
      Kurt

      56cm BRIDGESTONE RB-1 -- 16 speeds, red -- $650 [
      photo]
      Ishiwata Corston 022E Quattro butted chrome-moly frame
      and fork is of lugged construction. Parts include
      Shimano Ultegra crank, front derailleur, headset and
      STI shifters, Deore-XT rear derailleur. Mavic wheelset
      features 501 hubs on Open 4 CD rims. Dia-Compe BRS-300
      brakes, Ritchey stem, American Classic seatpost, too.
      Good condition, some scratches.

      http://http://taxes.yahoo.com/