Neat Trek at Sellwood (Portland)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2004
      Seriously thought about this one for a day, but now I'm over it and passing it
      on. Listed as a Trek 520 in the road bike section at Sellwood (Portland), this
      looks to be a '78-'80ish vintage Trek 910 touring (top o' the heap). Serial
      number K308A05. Glued headbadge, look to be Campy dropouts, Columbus tubing.
      Early Dura-Ace (with AX crank/pedals). 22-1/2" frame, 32" standover. $350.

      http://www.sellwoodcycle.com/consignment.html
      http://www.sellwoodcycle.com/bicycles/978748.gif
      http://sellwoodcycle.com/520/

      Not mine ... :(