FS Nice Rear Wheel

  • Eric St. Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2004
      University isn't cheap and I am continually selling off my belongings to fund it. The rear wheel on my Rambouillet is expensive so; I need to sell it, buy something cheaper, and have some extra cash at the end. Hopefully, it doesn't come down to me have to down grade the Riv too.

      It is a 135mm Black Chris King Universal Disc hub (never has had the disc adapter on it but, ISO adapter is included) 14/15 DT/Swiss spokes 3 Cross to a Silver MA3. It has about 800km on it and is perfect in every way. It was built at my LBS(they're good they have there own MTD and Road Race Teams) with me hasseling/learning while they were doing it. I'm selling it for less than the price you can get the hub for. $250

      Be Well,
      Eric St. Mary