Dave Tesch Handbuilt Classic Steel Roadbike 53cm PICS - $400

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2004
      Not mine ...

      Dave Tesch Handbuilt Classic Steel Roadbike 53cm PICS - $400

      Reply to: pmich@...
      Date: 2004-03-09, 7:11PM PST

      Dave Tesch "Built for Speed". Legendary builder of legendary bikes. A
      beautifully lugged
      frame with extraordinary detail and precision. Internal cable routing. Built in
      1991 ( I
      believe, based on the number "2491" on the bottom). I will sell frame, headset,
      bb only for $325 or
      complete bike except for pedals and bars for $400. Here are the details.

      Frame 53 cm ( I measured 52.5 cm c-c). Tope tube is also about 52.5cm c-c. Very
      red
      color. Some small chips, but generally quite clean.

      Components -
      Dia-Compe Edge brakes
      Shimano 105 grake levers
      Shimano 600 SIS 6 speed indexed rear derailler
      Shimano 105 front derailler
      Shimano 600 shifters
      Campy seatpost
      White Concor San Marco America saddle
      27" Wheels. Specialized hubs with Mavic MA-40 rims

      Call 415-564-5007 or this email if you are seriously interested.

      http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/26096208.html