Interesting item on eBay web site item# 3664492097: BIKE LOT RALEIGH SCHWINN CONTINENTAL SPORTS T OLYMPIAN

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2004
      Not mine ... but *very* tall.

      Title of item: BIKE LOT RALEIGH SCHWINN CONTINENTAL SPORTS T OLYMPIAN
      Seller: stuwarts
      Starts: Mar-02-04 16:20:16 PST
      Ends: Mar-12-04 16:20:16 PST
      Price: Starts at $50.00

      To bid on the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?RedirectEnter&partner=777701&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi%2Eebay%2Ecom%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI%2Edll%3FViewItem%26item%3D3664492097%26category%3D7298%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3AEF%3AUS%3A1

      Item Description:
      I am selling all three bikes  for one money. need to get rid of them as I dont use them.
      schwinn continental , raleigh olympian, schwinn sports tourer
      they are very tall about 34" 37" from ground to top rail.
      They are for local pick up only, Portland Oregon you can make arrangments with me to veiw them if you like. I dont know much about them. they could use some cleaning and maybe  some new tires.
      Thank You and happy bidding

      Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com