Bridgestone T-700 Touring edition road bike with new wheelset - $400 (craigslist / Portland)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2004
      Not mine ...

      Bridgestone T-700 Touring edition road bike with new wheelset - $400

      Reply to: vonkswagens@...
      Date: 2004-03-02, 11:20PM PST

      FOR SALE-
      Deep pearl colored Bridgestone road bike, larger frame size, I'm 6'4" and it
      fits me with the seat up quite a bit. I bought this bike recently but it isn't
      the right bike for me. It would be awesome for the race bike enthusiast or for
      bike touring. This is a serious bike, not just a toy so if you are looking for
      something to beat around on this might be more bike than you need. This bike
      would easily make it to NEW York City, Seattle, or San Fran, hell you could
      ride it to the moon if there were a road! It is very light weight. Has downtube
      shifters, Nice paint, concealed cable brake levers, drop down bars, german made
      reinforced continental tires, new alloy wheelset DEAD ON TRUE! (MATRIX / TITAN
      700c) Shimano hubs, nice seat, Great brakes, awesome riding bike, appraised at
      reputable shop for $500, originally retailed for around $1200- plus the
      upgrades! New wheels in super clean condition overall, shimano 600 series
      components. I don't know a whole bunch about road bikes, I have been a mountain
      bike guy most of my life so come see for yourself, you won't be dissapointed.
      Will sell for $400-(cash only) There is a much more beat up one at citybikes
      for the same price.
      Serious inquiries can call me at 503-702-7836

      http://portland.craigslist.org/bik/25590860.html