Wanted 4 bolt 180mm Rotor

  • Eric St. Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2004
      I know this is totally non-bobish but, I am looking for a 180mm, 4 bolt disc rotor. It is for the first generation Magura Julie's (I believe quite a few others use the same rotor) and I want to keep the system but, am having trouble find a rotor. I know they are available for $50 but, for a few more bucks I could just pick up a complete system, which I don't want to do.

      Thanks,
      Eric St. Mary