Usefullness of Barnett's or UBI training?

  • Eric St. Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2004
      I am curious to, as if attend Barnett's or UBI training and certification seminars actually provides any gusto for getting a job as a shop mechanic. Whether it does or not, are there actually jobs out there to be had and what is the pay. I am looking to work full time through the summer and part time through the school year, to provide some extra funding for my studies.

      Thanks,
      Eric