FS: like new fixed rear wheel

  • Doug Van Cleve
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 12:52 PM
      This wheel has maybe 100 miles on it with no rear
      brake on the bike, so really no wear of any sort. It
      is a Sovos 36 hole flip-flop hub with a longer cro-mo
      axle, currently spaced to 126 but it might have room
      to go to 130. I have the regular nuts on it but with
      thick knurled washers so the effect is the same as
      track nuts. It is laced 4X with stainless spokes to
      an Alex rim, satin anodized and 21mm wide. It has
      Velox rim tape on it. It is a basic flip-flop rear
      wheel, but it is in great shape- $75 shipped and
      insured in the lower 48.

      Thanks, Doug

      P.S. I can possibly supply a longer axle and/or used
      track nuts at additional cost...

      http://greetings.yahoo.com