'89 Bruce Gordon Rock 'n Road - Cyber Cyclery Classified

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2004
      Passing this one along (not mine -- I'm just hosting the pics). Right at my
      height limit and past my dollar limit (according to my wife). Contact Bruce
      Aronson for more info ...

      -----------------------

      Bruce Gordon Rock 'n Road

      Brand: Bruce Gordon
      Model: Rock 'n Road
      Frame Size: 57.0 cm (22.4 inch)
      Year: 1989

      Item Description: Great touring bike and ready to go; all at a fraction of
      what new gear would cost. Very good condition. Shimano Deore XT components with
      Mavic MA 40 wheels capable of running standard touring tires or ones as big as
      700 X 40C. Includes a Bruce Gordon rear rack with Robert Beckman panniers and
      rain covers.

      Price: US$599.00 ( USD - US Dollar ) ( plus shipping )

      Contact: Bruce Aronson
      Phone Number: 406-863-9794
      City: Whitefish
      State/Province: Montana (MT)
      Country: USA

      The wear is modest. It's always been in the garage out of the
      weather. The bike has all the original parts, with the exception that
      the rear index shifter which was replaced. You should certainly get a
      professional opinion however. Some bits of paint are off about the
      chain stay. It was last tuned in 2003 by Glacier Cyclery in May 2003.
      I still have the original Bruce Gordon 700 X 40C tires which I have on now.

      The standover height is 32.75" with 700 X 40C Bruce Gordon tires installed.

      Pics:

      <http://home.mchsi.com/~bhufford4/gordon1.jpg>
      <http://home.mchsi.com/~bhufford4/gordon2.jpg>