RE: FS Kastle Price Reduction and names

  • Eric St. Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2004
      It is manufacuted by Atalia and is labeled as whatever they deem suitable for the "line". The changed the name of the comfort/city line this year to Malno, distinguishing it from the Kastle "sport line". I don't know why or what difference it makes. I guess it may give an advertiser, who is related to some one important in the company, a job. You can kind of see it in the back left photo of my PX-10, # 3660715896 on ebay, it is the blue bike with glowing tires, and Kastle>> on the side.

      Be Well,
      Eric "Currently in the process of renaming my dog for the season" St. Mary

      Dang, Eric.

      I had no idea Kastle (I think that is pronounced like
      Nestle, except with a "K") made bikes. Kastle is an
      Austrian ski company ... they make Italian bikes too?
      Best of both worlds, I guess.

      Vic (who discovers new examples of his ignorance, each
      and every day)