FS List News

  • Eric St. Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2004
      The PX-10 and what parts are left on it, the front hub, and rear wheel are now on Ebay. You may be able to save a few bucks if you are the only one to bid on an item. The Kastle is still here and I'm trying to talk my wife into keeping it but, you can have it before I put it on Ebay, if she won't ride it.

      Ebay Item #'s
      PX-10 3660715896
      Front Suzue Promax Hub 3660719932
      Rear Suzue Promax Open Pro Wheel 3660723087

      I have a NEW (2 Miles) Kastle commuting/city bike for sale, it is an Italian mainstream brand http://www.atala.it/i/home/index.asp. It is the same thing as a Breezer bike, Burly etc., except it is produced by the people who know city bikes, as half of the country rides one on a daily basis. I purchased it hoping my wife would ride it, as it is slightly to small for me, but she doesn't like because it isn't racy. The bike is super plush and comfy to ride around town, commuting, etc; not racing though, it is a city/commuting bike. I like it and want one in a bigger size because, I can get on it and ride down to the store in a suit, and not worry about getting dirty, sweaty, uncomfortable, or looking like I'm nuts for being dressed nicely on a bike, its kind of classy.

      Specs

      -20" Semi Mixite Type Frame Alum fits about 5'5" to 6'
      -Nexus Seven Speed Coaster Brake Rear
      -Rotor Grip Brifter
      -Nexave Front V-Brake
      -700c Columbia Lesa Double Walled Rims
      -Tires Micheln Altika 700c*40mm Reflictive Side Walls
      -Nexus Non-generator front hub
      - Side Wall Generator
      -Front and rear genrator power lights, the rear stays on about two minutes on after you stop for safety
      -Shimano BB
      -Shimano Nexve 170mm Cranks
      -Chain Guard
      -Quilled adjustable stem with a very long quill for high bar placement
      -60cm Dove/Albatross/Mustache Type Handle Bars
      -Full Fenders
      -Rear Rack with the spring clamp thing, so you can carry a newspaper
      -Kick Stand, YES! you can actual park the bike without a wall

      This bike was $750 new. I got it much cheaper becasue, it was the last one and I'm friends with the shop owner.
      Asking $500 or make an offer if interested, shipping at USPS cost

      Be Well,
      Eric