FS List

  • Eric St. Mary
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11 5:30 AM
      "Eric St. Mary" <notamouthbreather@...> wrote:Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 05:23:53 -0800 (PST)
      From: "Eric St. Mary"
      Subject: FS List
      To: IBOB

      Hi All,

      I have two bikes, some fixie parts, and a set of centerpulls I need to clear out so, I can finance a new project.

      I have a NEW (2 Miles) Kastle commuting/city bike for sale, it is an Italian mainstream brand . It is the same thing as a Breezer bike, Burly etc., except it is produced by the people who know city bikes, as half of the country rides one on a daily basis. I purchased it hoping my wife would ride it, as it is slightly to small for me, but she doesn't like because it isn't racy. The bike is super plush and comfy to ride around town, commuting, etc; not racing though, it is a city/commuting bike. I like it and want one in a bigger size because, I can get on it and ride down to the store in a suit, and not worry about getting dirty, sweaty, uncomfortable, or looking like I'm nuts for being dressed nicely on a bike, its kinda classy.

      Specs

      -20" Semi Mixite Type Frame Alum fits about 5'5" to 6'
      -Nexus Seven Speed Coaster Brake Rear
      -Rotor Grip Brifter
      -Nexave Front V-Brake
      -700c Columbia Lesa Double Walled Rims
      -Tires Micheln Altika 700c*40mm Reflictive Side Walls
      -Nexus Non-generator front hub
      - Side Wall Generator
      -Front and rear genrator power lights, the rear stays on about two minutes on after you stop for safety
      -Shimano BB
      -Shimano Nexve 170mm Cranks
      -Chain Guard
      -Comfy Sprung Sella Italia Seat
      -Very, Very long quilled adjustable stem
      -60cm Dove/Albatross/Mustache Type Handle Bars
      -Full Fenders
      -Rear Rack with the spring clamp thing, so you can carry a newspaper

      This bike was $750 new. I got it much cheaper becasue, it was the last one and I'm friends with the shop owner.
      Asking $500 or make an offer

      -Fixed Geared Stuff (It was a short experience for me, two rides around the nieghborhood and my knees said no)

      Dura Ace Cogs 14 & 15 Tooth maybe 2 miles on each, $15 each

      Dura Ace Lock Ring maybe 4 miles, $5

      Suzue Promax Front Hub 36H with track nuts New never built $50

      Suzue Promax Rear Hub 36H 14/15 DB DT/Swiss Spokes 3* laced to and Silver Open-
      Pro with track nuts. An extra long axle is included so you can respace it 130 or 135, currently 120; I can do it if you want. maybe 4 miles $125

      Other Stuff
      Mafac Racer Brakes with pads nice shape and levers not so nice $15

      1975 PX-10 25" and components listed below $160
      -Campy Aero Seat Post
      -Avocet Racing 1 Seat with PJW seat bag loops
      -11cm Stem
      -44cm Belleri Handlebars
      -Simplex DT clamp-on Shifters and Derailleurs
      -Stronglight 93 Cranks with 42&52 rings
      -Stronglight Competition Headset Fresh Rebuild, Excellent shape
      -Sugino BB (as recommended by Harris Cyclery) Freshly Rebuilt, Excellent Shape
      -Platform Pedals with Christophe Toe-Clips and White Leather Straps, Freshly Rebuilt

      Shipping at USPS Cost

      Enjoy!
      Eric "Still Under Fire for Questioning 650B's" St. Mary

    • Eric St. Mary
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2004
        I've posted a huge amount of stuff on EBay. Things pertinent to the list are listed by item number below.

        Bob Yak Trailer $100
        3666646652

        CK Hub and MA3 $250
        3666174593

        Park Tool Box $10
        3666658559

        There is also a lot of climbing equipment, some snowboard stuff, and a guitar too.

        Be Well,
        Eric "Clearing Out the House" St. Mary

        Do you Yahoo!?