Pair of late '85 Trek 620 touring bikes (19" & 24")

  • paramount75@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2002

      I responded to the ad below (while in search of a bike for my daughter), but
      I'm afraid the 19" will be too small for a growing 13-year-old (and I don't
      really need the 24" as I have a '85 Trek 720 already). These seem like a
      good deal (a 21" '85 Trek 620 just sold on eBay for $275). The bikes have
      about 1,600 miles on them and the panniers are mostly unused. Both bikes
      have the front lowrider racks and the cranks are the Shimano EX BioPace
      models as show on the 520 in the '86 catalog. The owners sent large color
      copies of photos of the bikes and panniers (one set grey Cannondale Switcher
      panniers (front/rear) and bar bag, one set with large Overland rear panniers
      and rack trunk (w/insulated main compartment and four smaller compartments)
      with Switcher front panniers and bar bag). The photos were a little grainy
      from the enlargement, but the bikes look to be in great shape. Wish I had
      extra money and space as I would probably buy both bikes. I'm experiencing
      scanner problems, so I cannot post the photos for you. See the ad below for
      contact info.

      Best of Luck,

      Trek 620 Touring

      Frame, fork, & stays Reynolds 531cs, double butted. Shimano 600 crank,
      biopace triple, Huret derailleurs, 14-28 5 speed free wheel, Shimano
      cantilever breaks, alloy pedals, drop bar, stem, and seatpost, Matrix Titan-T
      27" alloy rims, new Performance GT2 Kevlar tires. Extras: Blackburn rear
      rack, front low riders, water bottle cages, Zefal hp pump. Options:
      Cannondale front & rear panniers, handlebar & trunk bags. Frame sizes: 19" &
      24" dark blue metalic. Bicycle only-$150.00 each Bicycle & Cannondale
      Bags-$300.00 each Contact: <A HREF="mailto:oliverkitty@...">Paula or Mark Leonard</A> <oliverkitty@...>
      Address: Naperville, IL
      Day phone: 630-852-1005
      Evening phone: 630-852-1005