WTB handlebars redux

  • jmgyho
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hello again Group! I need to clear up a misconception: the WTB bars I
      am searching for are not the Dirt Drops available from Rivendell (
      which are grrrrrrrreat! ). These are bars made by Nitto for WTB, and
      apparently marketed through Nitto's relationship with Specialized at
      that time. They appear to be normal road handlebars that have
      been "squashed or flattened" because the flares the drops are very,
      very wide.They appear at
      http://www.rivendellbicycles.com/html/membership_atlantis8.html
      Thanks again for all your help. Joe G in NYC ( still below freezing
      here )