WTB bars wanted

  • jmgyho
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2004
      Hello Group, My latest Holy Grail is the Wilderness Trail Bikes drop
      handlebars built by Nitto and marketed through Specialized. These
      were drops built for off-road riding, and sort of looked like they
      were regular drops that have been "flattened out." They are portrayed
      on the Rivendell site in the Atlantis Gallery, bike #8,
      the "beautiful and eclectic" one. If you have any that you'd like to
      sell, please be in touch. And I'm still looking for a 59cm XO-1.
      Thanks. Joe G in NYC ( where it has been Below Freezing for about 3
      weeks now! )