Bridgestone xo-1 and mb1

  • welltechsafety
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2004
      Not mine: Currently there is a 1993 brigestone XO-1 on e-bay with a
      900.00 reserve. It also has a buy it now option for $1800.00 and the
      seller includes a nice looking mb-1 and fenders and racks for the
      xo, the xo is 55mm. Go figure, I have been looking high and low for
      an xo-1, could not find one so I bought an xo-3 and the very next
      day, there is what I was looking for.