WTB: Touring Bike/Frame

  • Jack Keoshian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2004
      Hi all,

      I'm in the market for a dedicated touring bike or bare
      frame. Something on the order of a Trek 520,
      Bridgestone RB-T, or even a Cannondale T-series, but
      I wouldn't turn up my nose at that unloved Bruce
      Gordon you have cluttering up the family room. ;)

      In a traditional frame geometry I'd be looking for
      around a 52cm, measured center-to-top, though with top
      tubes sloping more and more, seat tube length seems to
      mean less all the time. Max standover height would be
      about 30.5" or so.

      Anyone have anything Bob'ishly cool or even just plain
      jane practical they're interested in selling?

      Cheers and safe riding,

      -Jack