Lugged JAMIS 'Dakar' High End Mountain Bike, Mens large - $99 (Tampa)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2004
      I just bought a bike, so I have to pass on this one -- doesn't look too bad in
      the pics ... (not mine, etc.)

      ------------

      JAMIS 'Dakar' High End Mountain Bike, Mens large - $99

      Reply to: Milacku.1@...
      Date: 2003-12-18, 10:25PM

      JAMIS 'Dakar' high-end mountain bike. Competition Series. Tange Prestige
      lightweight steel tubing with original factory fire engine red paint and
      decals. Manufacturer lifetime warranty. Sizing: --- 20� center-to-top (of
      toptube) or 20.5� inches center-to-top (of seat collar).

      High-End Shimano drivetrain including XT brakes, XT brake levers, XT shifters,
      XT front and rear derailleurs, XT 175 mm crankset, XT pedals, and XT bottom
      bracket. Wheels with Shimano XT hubs and cassette, gray hard-anodized rims,
      double-butted stainless steel spokes, newer tires.

      Also incudes SoftRide ultralight suspension stem. Used mostly on pavement and
      smooth fire roads, not singletrack or big drops. Good shape, smooth shifting,
      freshly cleaned. Please e-mail or reply to this post for full photos or more
      info.

      New, Paid $1199-, yours for $99-

      ~ Alex @ (727) 204-9404

      http://tampa.craigslist.org/bik/21109781.html