  • drehus
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      I'm selling my Panasonic Tourist - 3. This is a very cool bike with
      the full

      fenders, basket, little hub cloths that spin to keep the hubs clean.
      It has
      hand brakes, and a coaster brake 3/speed rear drum. It's in nice
      shape outside
      some scratches, and scuffs. $125.00 or OBO + actual shipping, and
      this very
      bobish bike is yours or it's going to squeeze bay. Check out the
      photo here:
      http://hometown.aol.com/david5430/images/tourist.gif

      David Rehus
      northeast, OH.