Specialized Bicycles history website?

  • jmgyho
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2003
      Does anyone know of a site that shows a history/chronology of
      Specialized Bicycles? I'm attempting to determine the ages of several
      Expeditions ( the mid-80's ones ). I found a site named FirstFlight,
      but it has only a limited hx of their mtn. bikes. Thanks, Joe.
      Btw, R'dell now has wide 48cm (!) Noodle bars ( and they're in
      stock ). You won't find them in their online catalog.