Thanks to all

  • pdq911
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2003
      Group,
      I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank the subscribers of this site. I needed some brake cable housing, and I got a 50' bag of exactly what I was looking for. I needed some advice on Shimano's version of the Gordian Knot and I got that as well. How the heck did we ever survive to this point without XO-1s, Nitto stems and a website?!?!
      So, thanks to Jon in Minnesota and David in Ottawa for making my Winter Overhauls a Lot easier. And a laurel and a hardy handshake to our moderator, Bob H.
      Happy Festivus to all and may all your visions of sugar plums be riding Bridgestones,
      Joe G in a cold NYC ( but I'm still gonna go pedal today )
      :>)