Shimano 105 "Flight Deck" shift/brake levers

  • jmgyho
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2003
      Group, Happy Festivus to all. Help!!! I am trying to swap stems on an
      early 90's RB-1. I need to remove the aforementioned brake/shift
      levers in order to a install a more user-friendly Nitto/Grant-
      advocated stem...How The Heck Do I Get These Doohickies Off Of The
      Bars? I am assuming I need to access the bolt that tightens up the
      clamp, but how I get to the bolt?!?!? Isn't new technology wonderful??
      TIA4 the help, Joe G in NYC.