amazing 1978 trek TX-500 road bike - $200 (craigslist / Chicago)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006

      amazing 1978 trek TX-500 road bike - $200

      Reply to: sale-156032896@...
      Date: 2006-04-30, 9:42AM CDT

      serial number: E3G8K49 this is a 1978 trek tx-500 road bike. It is a 22 1/2
      frame center to top or about a 57cm frame center to top. it is made out of
      ishiwata chrome moly tubing. This is your chance to own a real handmade trek
      built in wisconsin. the frame has beautiful lugs and I believe the original
      metallic blue paint which is in very good condition. It is currently built up
      with shimano 600 ex (arabesque) components. The headset, cranks, brake levers,
      brake calipers, shifters, derailleurs, and hubs are all from this group. this
      is just a great rare early trek road bike. looking to get 200.00, will listen
      to offers. I'm available today anytime before 11:30 and anytime after 9pm.
      please leave number.

      this is in or around rogers park

      http://chicago.craigslist.org/bik/156032896.html