Vintage 1970's Dawes Realmrider Road Bike - $350 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006

      Vintage 1970's Dawes Realmrider Road Bike - $350 (lower haight)

      Reply to: sale-156060792@...
      Date: 2006-04-30, 9:34AM PDT

      This is a unique bike that you don't see around anymore. It was made in England
      and has a 60cm steel frame with Weinmann brakes and Simplex derailleurs.

      I have recently replaced all the cables, handlebar tape, inner tubes, tires,
      pedals, and saddle. Apart from that, I believe that it is all original. I have
      an old leather saddle for it, but it's not in great shape, I also have the
      original pedals.

      Downsides: The wheels aren't perfectly straight, although they are in pretty
      good shape - what can I say, they are thirty years old. Also, the rear
      derailleur could use new cogs as the teeth are a little worn down.

      Upsides: This is a unique and fun bike for anyone who wants to ride something a
      little different. It has a big solid frame that even the tallest among use
      would enjoy.

      $350 obo. Also open to possible trades.

      http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/156060792.html