Motobecane Grand Jubile Road bike With Phil Wood Hubs - $275 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006

      Motobecane Grand Jubile Road bike With Phil Wood Hubs - $275 (milpitas)

      Reply to: sale-156243968@...
      Date: 2006-04-30, 10:06PM PDT

      I have a 12 speed Motobecane Grand Jubile Road bike for sale.This large frame
      has a 23.5 top tube and measures 24 inches from the bottom bracket to the top
      of the seat mast.It has 27x1 1/4 Mavic MA40 rims with Phil Wood Hubs,170mm SR
      cranks,Sun Tour Cyclone Components,and a Superbe brake system.I am asking
      $275.00 obo.

      http://www.craigslist.org/sby/bik/156243968.html