Merlin mtn bike. frame wanted

  • jmgyho
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2003
      Group, Well, after 9 years and too much reading of Grant's missives
      on frame sizing, I'm convinced I need a larger Merlin titanium
      mountain bike frame. I have an 18" frame that I would like to
      swap/trade for a 20". I would prefer to swap, but if you know of one
      for sale, please be in touch. IF you'd like to buy the 18" frame (
      with no wear...it's titanium! ), please be in touch as well. Grazi,
      JG in another snowy NYC ( 2 storms this week...What Global Warming?! )