34194Jack Taylor tandem bike for sale - $400 (Coto De Caza, CA)

  • Tim Potter
    Aug 18, 2014
      Very tempting... would fit my wife and I very well.

      Custom tandem bike built by Jack Taylor in England, bottom tube is oval style and frame is a called mixte (male top cross tube in front and female drop down in the back (see pics). Triple chainwheel (18 speed). Sugino GT cranks. Bike was made in the late 60's but has been upgraded over the years, it a does need a little TLC but it rides great and would make a fun low cost tandem available to a couple.

      http://ogden.craigslist.org/bik/4603032149.html

      Tim Potter
      Okemos, MI