Re: TIME FOR A CONTEST!!!

  • Debbie Hoggan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
      YOU are the winner!!  Sorry it took me so long.  I have been having some serious computer problems.
      Please choose three books from my inventory.  I will give you ten points and ten professional catering recipes.  Do you have any desire of what type of recipes you would like?
      Book smiles, Debi Hoggan

      On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:28 AM, Debbie Hoggan <hogganclan@...> wrote:
      I have so many points that I have decided to have a new contest!

      Tell the lists your favorite author, and the favorite of his or her writings.  Then, tell how he or she has effected your life.

      This weekend my family and friends (of about 60 poeple) will be getting together, and we will decide which description reads supreme!

      The contest is officially open NOW and will close on Monday, the 17th of August at 12:00 noon, MST.

      There will be FIRST PLACE,  2nd and 3RD PLACE winners.

      The FIRST PLACE winner can choose THREE books from my inventory, PLUS 10 points will be awarded, and 10 Professional recipes as well.
      The SECOND PLACE winner may choose TWO BOOK from my inventory, PLUS 5 points will be awarded, and 7 Professional recipes as well.
      The THIRD PLACE winner may also choose ONE book from my inventory, PLUS 3 points will be awarded, and 5 Professional recipes as well..

      Book Smiles, Debi Hoggan