BMHA Forum at Dayton Hamvention Coming Soon

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2011
      Just a reminder of the BMHA Forum at the 2011 Dayton Hamvention on May 22nd at 9:15 in Room 5. The forum is from 9:15-11:15 in Room 5. The room is large so bring your bicycle setup with you if you wish, display the setup and if you need time to talk about it, we will give you time on the program. I will have Adventure Cycling magazines to give away along with 10 free memberships to Adventure Cycling.

      See the BMHA website for details about the BMHA bike ride to be held on May 21 on one of the local Dayton bike trails. Meet your BMHA friends, ride a few miles and have a bite to eat.

      Hope to see many of you at the forum on Sunday, May 22nd.

      Mike, NF0N
      forum moderator
      BMHA Secretary/Treasurer