  • Amanda Gomez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 3:09 PM
      Hello, my name is Amanda Gomez and I am currently a senior at El Monte High School. I currently wrote a paper on how I believe that same-sex adoption should be legal everywhere and how everyone should accept it. To complete my project I have to do 15 hours of community service that relates to my topic. I was wondering if this group meets up anywhere for any meetings that way I can do my hours. I am hoping to learn a lot about the gay and lesbian life. If so please write me back. Thank you.

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time