Bee Removal?

  • pearsonmaron
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2012
      Hi,
      I'm in Riverside and just had a cluster of bees land in a tree next to my house. I hate to call a pest control service for removal because I don't want to see the bees destroyed. Is there anyway to get in touch a beekeeper in my area who would want to come take the the colony?
      They are about 12-15 feet up in the tree in a pretty reachable spot.
      Help!
    • vagts

        Message 3 of 5 , May 9, 2012
          I'm not sure what that means...
          I'll try somewhere else

          --- In BKASC@yahoogroups.com, vagts <avagts@...> wrote:

          > Clever, no contact info, no name. ESP? He has been stung one too many times.
          >
          > Arnold
          >

          > On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 11:42 AM, pearsonmaron <pearsonmaron@...>wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Hi,
          > > I'm in Riverside and just had a cluster of bees land in a tree next to my
          > > house. I hate to call a pest control service for removal because I don't
          > > want to see the bees destroyed. Is there anyway to get in touch a beekeeper
          > > in my area who would want to come take the the colony?
          > > They are about 12-15 feet up in the tree in a pretty reachable spot.
          > > Help!

        • Long Beach Honey Bee
          Message 4 of 5 , May 9, 2012

            If you want someone to respond to your plea for help, you will have to post your contact info so folks can get hold of you.

            Henry

            > Clever, no contact info, no name. ESP? He has been stung one too many times.
            >
            > Arnold
            >

            > On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 11:42 AM, pearsonmaron <pearsonmaron@...>wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Hi,
            > > I'm in Riverside and just had a cluster of bees land in a tree next to my
            > > house. I hate to call a pest control service for removal because I don't
            > > want to see the bees destroyed. Is there anyway to get in touch a beekeeper
            > > in my area who would want to come take the the colony?
            > > They are about 12-15 feet up in the tree in a pretty reachable spot.
            > > Help!

          • Josip Benko
            Message 5 of 5 , May 9, 2012
              Hi,