So, what should I do...carry a magnifying glass in my bee suit

  • lynnfc@roadrunner.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2012
      when I inspect the bee hives? Zombie bee report is attached...what do you think?

      You can download the actual NPR radio show on the topic....

      I started the year with six newly queened hives and they eventually all weakened and the bees disappeared...flew away?

      Gives me pause when I think of starting over again... my fruit trees still get pollinated but it's just that my
      domestic bee hives are certainly not faring well.

      What do you think?

      Lynn Casella