Loaner extractor still available?

  • cgluna90631
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      I am a former club member.
      Haven't been in attendance lately as I have kids activities every Th evening. However, I recall there was an extractor that belonged to the club avail for loan to members. I would be happy to pay my membership fee if I could borrow the extractor. Anyone know if it is still avail/ in working order and If so, who has it?
      Who would I send my membership fee to and how much it is now?
      Cindy and Nicole Luna