Re: Re: [BASC] The Writer’s Forensics Blog Q and A : Will Ingestion of Bee Venom Kill Someone Who Is Allergic t o Bees?

  • Gary Ilmanen
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2011
      Maybe the fly repellent was banana-flavored?

      On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 7:28 AM, <lynnfc@...> wrote:

      ...why would spraying a fly repellant incite a bee attack?

      Lynn Casella

      --
      Terms of Use:  I am an Attorney-at-Law, licensed to practice law only in the state of California.  Unless we have both signed a formal retainer agreement, you are not my client, and my discussion of issues does not constitute legal advice. You should also know that under Presidential Executive Order, the National Security Agency or the Department of Homeland Security might read this e-Mail without warning, warrant, or notice. This e-Mail might contain information that is legally privileged attorney-client communication, attorney work product, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure.  e-Mail is intended solely for the use of the recipient named in the header. If you are not that person, you are hereby notified that reading, copying or distributing the contents of this e-Mail is prohibited.  If you have received this e-Mail in error, please immediately notify me and destroy all copies.  Unintended transmissions shall not constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a criminal violation of Federal Law.