Honey Bees in Norco (just North of the 91 and west of the 15)

  • LauraP
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2011
      Hello- I have a bee hive behind a boarded up window in a shed at the back of our property. They have likely been there about a month or two now. Quite a bit of activity in and out of it. Looking for someone who wants them to come out and relocate them. Here is my cell number: Laura 805-459-1357

      Thanks!
    • LauraP
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6 12:56 PM
        Bees have a new home now, thanks again Josip for picking them up.

        Laura