Beekeeping Equipment

  • babaji.bees
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2009
      Hi every one,

      Our company, Shenzhen Futian Bee Products. Co., Ltd, is a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Beekeeping Equipments and Bee Products in China. We are committed to make close cooperation with Chinese beekeepers. So we believe we can help you strengthen the sourcing and be more competitive in your market.

      Our products as follow:

      1.Beekeeping equipments
      Smoker, Honey Refractometer,Comb Section Boxes, Beehive,Foundation,Queen Excluder,Queen Cage,Hive Tool,Bee Medicine,Protective,Extractor and so on.

      2.Bee Products
      Bee Honey,Bee Pollen,Royal Jelly,Propolis,Beeswax and so on.

      We have prepared the best offer and samples for you. For more information, please contact us. Please reply to: tiantian@...

      Best Regards

      tian

      Shenzhen Futian Bee Products Co.,Ltd
      Telephone:+86 0755 2846 1759
      MSN: futianbee@...
      Mobile:+86 137 2557 9583
      Website: www.futianbee.com
      Add:Polly Building, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, GuangDong China.