Support for Bee Friendly Farming

  • Gregg
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2011
      Rapid Refill (located in Pasadena locally) will be making special contributions to the PFSP Bee Friendly Farming program for every cartridge placed in their special "bee boxes" April 3rd through May 14th.

      News Flash! PFSP's BFF Initiative Supported by Rapid Refill National Campaign

      Click Here for Media Release. Help spread the word!

      Rapid Refill is a new ally and partner that has launched a special campaign involving its customers across the nation in supporting PFSP's efforts to help honey bees. Rapid Refill's customer support through "Empties for Earth" will help us grow our Bee Friendly Farming (BFF) initiative. Rapid Refill remanufactures ink and toner cartridges to keep durable products out of America's landfills. A locally owned franchise is located in Santa Rosa. From April 3rd through May14th, cartridges that are placed in their in-store "bee" boxes will also trigger a cash donation to PFSP for our BFF initiative. With a tip of the hat to Earth Day, this first promotion of its kind will connect Rapid Refill customers to the growing movement to create a more diverse and strong environment in support of America's honey bees in peril.

      Customers are encouraged to bring their ink and toner cartridges to a Rapid Refill store between April 3rd and May 14th and place them in the designated "bee" boxes. All cartridges will be either remanufactured or recycled, and a donation will be made to our BFF initiative. Rapid Refill expects to become one of PFSP's largest contributors this year through their initiative. Click Here for Media Release.

      There are Rapid Refill locations throughout the US, so please help support this campaign in your local area if you can!
    • lynnfc@roadrunner.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011
        Lynn F. Casella, Honey Bee Ambassador

        ---- Gregg <gfinley611@...> wrote:
        > Rapid Refill (located in Pasadena locally) will be making special contributions to the PFSP Bee Friendly Farming program for every cartridge placed in their special "bee boxes" April 3rd through May 14th.
        >

        > News Flash! PFSP's BFF Initiative Supported by Rapid Refill National Campaign
        >

        > Click Here for Media Release. Help spread the word!
        >
        > Rapid Refill is a new ally and partner that has launched a special campaign involving its customers across the nation in supporting PFSP's efforts to help honey bees. Rapid Refill's customer support through "Empties for Earth" will help us grow our Bee Friendly Farming (BFF) initiative. Rapid Refill remanufactures ink and toner cartridges to keep durable products out of America's landfills. A locally owned franchise is located in Santa Rosa. From April 3rd through May14th, cartridges that are placed in their in-store "bee" boxes will also trigger a cash donation to PFSP for our BFF initiative. With a tip of the hat to Earth Day, this first promotion of its kind will connect Rapid Refill customers to the growing movement to create a more diverse and strong environment in support of America's honey bees in peril.
        >
        > Customers are encouraged to bring their ink and toner cartridges to a Rapid Refill store between April 3rd and May 14th and place them in the designated "bee" boxes. All cartridges will be either remanufactured or recycled, and a donation will be made to our BFF initiative. Rapid Refill expects to become one of PFSP's largest contributors this year through their initiative. Click Here for Media Release.
        >
        > There are Rapid Refill locations throughout the US, so please help support this campaign in your local area if you can!

      • vagts
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011
          Please stop sending me this spam, I do not appreciate it!
          This is the second notice you have sent on this. STOP.I

          This is a bee group,, NOT YOUR PRINTER BUSINESS.

              Arnold Vagts