Geurt Lanphen

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2009
      Very sad news everyone, see below.
      FW:
      Hello-

      My name is Anna Lanphen Mietzner. I am Geurt Lanphen’s daughter.

      I’m sorry to have to share the news that my father has passed away.

      Some of you may know that he had been having some health problems recently. On
      Sunday night he suffered a cardiac arrest and passed away. He went quickly and
      without pain.
      For those of you in the area and can attend his services there will be a viewing
      from 4-7pm and vigil mass at 7. This will take place at A.B Gamby Mortuary at
      25001 Narbonne Ave. Lomita, CA 90717
      The church service will be at St. Margaret Mary 25511 Eshelman Ave. Lomita, CA
      90717
      [Viewing & Vigil is Wednesday. Funeral is Thursday.]
      If you need more information, you can reply to this email or call me at
      310-995-3710

      Please remember him in your prayers.
      Anna
    • Rich
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2009
        Hi

        Just to pass on that Geurt's Funeral will be at 10:00AM this Thursday at Margaret Mary Catholic Church located at 25515 Eshelman Ave., Lomita, CA 90717.

        For anyone able to make it to the viewing Wednesday, it will be from 4PM-8PM at A.M. Gamby Mortuary located at 25001 Narbonne Ave. Lomita, CA 90717.

        Could you please pass on this information to anyone that Guert knew.

        Below is the message I received from his daughter: