Re: [BASC] Proposed Bee Club Logo Submittal

  • Honey- Verizon
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2013
      No. Design B is the artist

      Sent from my iPhone
      Russ Levine
      Carpe Diem. "Seize The Day"
      909 560 1063

      On Aug 1, 2013, at 12:48 PM, Rich <wd6esz@...> wrote:

      I like the interest in taking submissions for art to print a t-shirt for the fair!
      And for people who may have trouble navigating to the 'files section' of the Yahoo Group, it is:

      The question I have is that this logo watermark says "Design B"; Is there a Design A?

      Rich
      ---- barebeeshoney <barebeeshoney@...> wrote:
      > Hello-
      >
      > Based upon a suggestion given at the meeting by Andrei [great idea!], here is a submittal for artwork.
      >
      > Please, this is not for anyone to take and use for anything in whole or in part. All rights to the design at this point belong to the artist.
      >
      > Let me know suggestions if you have any.
      >
      > I have placed the log into the FILES category. I could not figure out how to attach to this post.
      >
      > Enjoy
      >
      > Russ

      <Logo B 130801.jpg>
    • radu nastase
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2013
        It looks very nice.
        Can the black circle become the top of a honey jar?
        Even with "Honey" on the jar label.

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2013
          I certainly hope we either get some alternative entries or serous comments on this one. We will need to decide at the next meeting so we will have time to print the t-shirts in time for the fair.

          Another concern I have is the disclaimer "not for anyone to take and use for anything in whole or in part. All rights to the design at this point belong to the artist." Is this un-named artist willing to gift copyright privileges to the club?

          Rich