Proposed Bee Club Logo Submittal

  • barebeeshoney
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
      Hello-

      Based upon a suggestion given at the meeting by Andrei [great idea!], here is a submittal for artwork.

      Please, this is not for anyone to take and use for anything in whole or in part. All rights to the design at this point belong to the artist.

      Let me know suggestions if you have any.

      I have placed the log into the FILES category. I could not figure out how to attach to this post.

      Enjoy

      Russ
    • Rich
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2013
        I like the interest in taking submissions for art to print a t-shirt for the fair!
        And for people who may have trouble navigating to the 'files section' of the Yahoo Group, it is:

        The question I have is that this logo watermark says "Design B"; Is there a Design A?

        Rich
        ---- barebeeshoney <barebeeshoney@...> wrote:
        > Hello-
        >
        > Based upon a suggestion given at the meeting by Andrei [great idea!], here is a submittal for artwork.
        >
        > Please, this is not for anyone to take and use for anything in whole or in part. All rights to the design at this point belong to the artist.
        >
        > Let me know suggestions if you have any.
        >
        > I have placed the log into the FILES category. I could not figure out how to attach to this post.
        >
        > Enjoy
        >
        > Russ

      • Honey- Verizon
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2013
          No. Design B is the artist

          Sent from my iPhone
          Russ Levine
          Carpe Diem. "Seize The Day"
          909 560 1063

          On Aug 1, 2013, at 12:48 PM, Rich <wd6esz@...> wrote:

          I like the interest in taking submissions for art to print a t-shirt for the fair!
          And for people who may have trouble navigating to the 'files section' of the Yahoo Group, it is:

          The question I have is that this logo watermark says "Design B"; Is there a Design A?

          Rich
          ---- barebeeshoney <barebeeshoney@...> wrote:
          > Hello-
          >
          > Based upon a suggestion given at the meeting by Andrei [great idea!], here is a submittal for artwork.
          >
          > Please, this is not for anyone to take and use for anything in whole or in part. All rights to the design at this point belong to the artist.
          >
          > Let me know suggestions if you have any.
          >
          > I have placed the log into the FILES category. I could not figure out how to attach to this post.
          >
          > Enjoy
          >
          > Russ

          <Logo B 130801.jpg>
        • radu nastase
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2013
            It looks very nice.
            Can the black circle become the top of a honey jar?
            Even with "Honey" on the jar label.

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2, 2013
              I certainly hope we either get some alternative entries or serous comments on this one. We will need to decide at the next meeting so we will have time to print the t-shirts in time for the fair.

              Another concern I have is the disclaimer "not for anyone to take and use for anything in whole or in part. All rights to the design at this point belong to the artist." Is this un-named artist willing to gift copyright privileges to the club?

              Rich