Bee Swarm in Orange by Traffic Circle

  • Denis Hebert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013
          Hello fellow members...

      I received a telephone call from a friend who has a swarm in his back yard tree...  it has been there two days.

      I expect it will take a ladder, but otherwise should not be difficult to capture...

      He is located in Orange, by the Traffic Circle

      His name is Mike... phone is 714.328.0193....  Just tell him you are call from our club, and that Denis put the meesage out.

      Good luck,

      Denis