Re: [BASC] hive being robbed, I think

  • Bill Samarin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2013

      You just described a few others that I know too.

      Thank you for putting it into words.

      Sad, hurting people I believe act like this.

      Pity them; don't be angered by them.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 16, 2013
        /

        Hello group...

        Okay back to your topic... "Hive being robbed"?... if possible can you give a little more info on their behavior and actions. I was concerned with my hives when I noticed a very large group of them flying around in mass near the hive entrance just flying around and around and around (etc.. etc..). I was freaking out thinking they where being robbed(?), swarming (?). Fortunately I found later they where doing their "orientation" flight, what a releif... keep us posted.

        RAR

        peace throughout the year

        /

        /