Hive for adoption.

  • sbenoit05
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2013
      One active and friendly honey bee hive has taken up residence under a garden shed. While I would love to host them as they graciously pollinate plants in and around my neighborhood they have built their home in a rather inconvenient location. I would love to offer them a home in my backyard but my lack of knowledge regarding bee keeping, living in the suburbs etc. do not lend to a new hobby in bee keeping. Would anyone be interested in adopting this hive? I know I can probably `ask' them to leave but I would rather not chase them away towards someone who may have other ideas about how best to `rid' their backyard of bees.
    • avagts
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2013
        Be nice to know location and details

        Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note® II

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2013
          Oh Sorry, I am in San Bernardino. North of the 210 near Waterman. The hive is under a garden shed. I am more than willing to dedicate my time to helping remove the hive but I don't know exactly wha is required or how best to do that.