your Invited... April 7th, Long Beach Beekeepers Meeting.

  • Long BeachHoney Bee
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013

      If you are like me, you can’t get to all of the beekeeping meetings you would like to.

      I would like to extend an invitation to come join us for the April 7th Beekeepers meeting.

This month Ruth Askren will be sharing her experiences performing Bee Rescues & How She Turned it into a Business..

 - Title: Invitation - Description: I would like to extend an invitation to come join us for the April 7th Beekeepers meeting.

This month Ruth Askren will be sharing her experiences performing Bee Rescues & How She Turned it into a Business..

      Henry Kurland, President LBB

      Long Beach Beekeepers

      EDCO Conference Room

      2755 California Avenue, Signal Hill

      1st Sunday/Month 10:00 am to 11:30 am Rain/Shine

      Long Beach Local Beekeepers is a club for beekeepers residing in and around the city of Long Beach; however, anyone who shares our interest in beekeeping is welcome, no matter where you live. We welcome novices and experts alike, no matter if your orientation is organic, backward, natural, hobbyist, wanabee, or just plain bee-curious. If you are a Beekeeper or would like to become one, join us for conversation, knowledge exchange, and mutual support as we tend our honeybees and reap the rewards of our (actually, the bees’) labor.