1360Re: [BASC] Looking for Hives

  • Josip Benko
    Mar 2, 2014
      Yes, I do, but I can transfer bees into my boxes...
      JB

      On Saturday, March 1, 2014 10:33 PM, David Beliakoff <davbel47@...> wrote:

      The boxes are not mine. They are bill selzenoff's. You know him?

      On Feb 27, 2014, at 3:36 PM, Josip Benko <benkojosip@...> wrote:

      Would you like tell me your reasonable price?
      Thanks.
      JB

      On Thursday, February 27, 2014 2:57 PM, David Beliakoff <davbel47@...> wrote:

      I have two

      On Feb 26, 2014, at 6:31 PM, v loew <xingshen1@...> wrote:

      Mud Baron (Yup, that's his real name) runs a 1.5 acre flower growing enterprise in Pasadena at Muir Ranch-Muir High School. He's looking for someone to put three-four hives on the property. You would need to be responsible and maintain the hives, and be willing to teach a few 'beekeeping classes' for the students that work on the ranch. Mud has all of the equipment-he just needs bees and a happy someone to get things moving along.
      If this is something that sounds interesting to you, please contact Mud at 213-280-3149

      Thank you,
      Valerie

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic