ANIMAL FAIR....... THIS WEEK END! May 16th In Mendocino

  • Lisa C.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2009
      This event is being put on by the
      FRIENDS of MENDOCINO COAST ANIMALS (FoMCA)
      This is the 2nd Annual Animal Fair & Drawing

      SATURDAY, MAY 16th

      Mendocino Headlands (next to the Ford House on Main st.)

      Time: 11:00AM - 3:00 P.m.

      For all those that are helping set up,
      Please be there by 10:00 A.M.

      Drawing: I understand there will be over 50 prizes offered in the drawing, The GRAND PRIZE IS:

      Four nights at the Thunderbird Resort club in Sparks Nevada.
      (Just minutes away from Reno, and a short drive to Lake Tahoe)

      Many other prizes Donated by local merchants including
      Jewelry, massages, facials, Gift certificates, movie theater tickets,
      local dining, National Reptile Foundation Memberships,
      and much much more!
      The tickets are$2.00 ea. OR 6 for $10.00 and ARE ON SALE NOW!
      You do not need to be present to win.
      If you would like to get some raffle tickets, Please contact Lisa Chiapero at (707) 964-4881.

      Animal Groups attending:
      Eileene Hawthorne Fund
      Barn Cat Program
      Trap / Neuter / Return Feral Cat Program
      Second Chance Rescue
      Woodlands Wildlife
      Mendocino Coast Humane Society
      National Reptile Foundation
      and MCDog.

      Coast Grooming will be there offering Nail Clippings for a donation.

      Friends of Mendocino Coast is a non profit organization
      dedicated to improving the quality of life of our local animals here on the coast.