Take a look on a rare breed

  • Doc Serpent Collections
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2008

      Dear All,

       I'm a nature's lover as you all and an eventful enjoyer of national geography…

       Learn about some rare breeds and I was surprised to learn what nature has given (and still producing) in wondering colors. All those harmful creatures / species that I was considering 'dangerous' and that were my terror since my childhood turned-out to be just an assumption. Because, I took a major paradigm-shift after learning about these surprisingly 'attractive' creatures of the world; can't believe it right? Trust me – take a quick tour at this website www.docserpent.com for the best of your surprises and if you wish, you can also pick your choice of these rare breeds for your own.

       Doc Serpent Collections is a pioneering effort in Malaysia to breed great looking healthy Bearded Dragons, Leopard Geckos and Ball Pythons for pet owners everywhere. To own a Bearded Dragon or Leopard Gecko produced by Doc Serpent is to own a precious living jewel that's been carefully nurtured from egg to release in your continued care.

      We are one of the fast-growing sellers of such rare-breeds of nature

      This the regional office of "Doc Serpent Collections"

      DOC SERPENT COLLECTIONS SDN BHD,
      WISMA NRC NO.25, TINGKAT 3, LEBUH PULAU
      PINANG, 41050 KLANG, MALAYSIA

      PHONE NO (MY):  +60 163759995