File - +++BIABFSG II_Band-In-A-Box File Sharing Group II+++

  • BIABFSG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 107 , Jul 1, 2010
      Members of BIABFSG secondary group:

      Greetings!

      I am writing to inform you regarding the basic service of BIABFSG II:

      BIABFSG II is the secondary group in addition to BIABFSG's main site, offering files storage including files in the series such as @BIABFSG II-V-I JAZZ LINES. Members should visit BIABFSG main site for the information of the newest update.

      1) <<<@BIABFSG MINOR II-V-I JAZZ>>>
      BIABFSG MINOR II-V-I JAZZ LINES is designed to utilize the
      accompaniment features that Band-ina-box ?has to offer, aiming to
      enhance the development of jazz vocabulary. Both .mgu and .pdf files
      are provided to realize the potentials of computer-aided learning
      process. Files are contributed by J.K. Chang, aka The-End.

      2) <<@BIABFSG BLUES REHARM.>>
      BIABFSG BLUES REHARMONIZATION is designed to utilize the accompaniment
      features that Band-ina-box ?has to offer, aiming to enhance the
      development of vocabulary in jazz harmony. Both .sgu and .pdf files
      are provided to realize the potentials of computer-aided learning
      process. Files are contributed by J.K. Chang, aka The-End.

      3) <<@BIABFSG II-V-I JAZZ LINES # 51-100 >>
      BIABFSG II-V-I JAZZ LINES is designed to utilize the accompaniment
      features that Band-ina-box ?has to offer, aiming to enhance the
      development of jazz vocabulary. Both .mgu and .pdf files are provided
      to realize the potentials of computer-aided learning process. Files
      are contributed by J.K. Chang, aka The-End.

      4) Older BIAB Projects
      [DNA Studio] Michael Brecker
      Modern Jazz compositions by utilizing Brecker elements. Designed/Music
      by J.K. Chang, aka The-End. Zip file unlock code: dna_biabfsg_brecker
      [LabONE]
      [LabONE] Jazz biab files download.
      Untitled Collection]
      [Untitled Collection] Conceptual Biab download. Composed by J.K.
      Chang, aka The-End.

      5) [Jumbo Update]
      Updated BIAB Files. Exclusive Files contributed by BIABfsg
      contributors. We currently store Chris's files in this section.

      Regards,

      Jen-Kuang, Chang (aka The-End)
      :BIABFSG Moderator:
    • BIABFSG@yahoogroups.com