Re: Something -- The Beatles

  • biabfsg
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      hmm, one of the good songs written by Harrison!

      :BIABfsg Moderator:

      --- In BIABFSG@yahoogroups.com, <michael.macdonald2@v...>
      wrote:
      > Attached are two versions of this very pretty George Harrison
      song that I did at the time of his death. The MIDI version is as
      close as my ear can get to a knock-off of the original. The BIAB
      version uses the KLADRMAN style from disk 4 which is really not
      much more than some light piano and string backings. You can
      hear where I retained some of them in the MIDI file as well.
      KLADRMAN gives the song a very pretty and gentle treatment. I
      hope you enjoy.

    • michael.macdonald2@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2003
        Attached is another of the good songs...I don't have BIAB version...